Designer & Developer in Montréal
[email protected] · +1 (778) 938-2489
I’m a self-driven designer, often working on personal and professional projects simultaneously. With a keen eye for aesthetics and functionality, I routinely draw upon many years of development experience to build the things I design.
Currently living in Montréal, I have a multinational background; I was born in Tbilisi, raised in London, and educated in California. Frequently working with remote clients during my travels, I developed an excellent skill for communicating both in person and digitally.
When not designing, I rock climb, contribute to Open Source software, make musical experiments, and play chess with friends.
- BFA Graphic Design @ CalArts, US
- BTEC National Diploma in Graphic Design @ Croydon College, UK
- User Interface & Experience design
- Versed in all Adobe CS applications as well as Sketch
- Design prototyping (low & high fidelity)
- Digital print production, press checks, screenprinting, & letterpressing
- Fluent in English, Russian, & Georgian. Currently studying French
- Cord Blood Registry
- Richer Stories
- Machine Project
- British Georgian Chamber of Commerce
- Milasya, Inc.
- Christopher Mount Gallery
- Vino Vera
- and others
- SMOG Design, Inc.
- CalArts MacLab
- Insignia Magazine
- Tbilisi Architecture & Planning