Designer & Developer in Montréal
[email protected] · +1 (778) 938-2489
As a designer and developer with over six years of professional experience, I have a keen eye for aesthetics and usability, as well as breadth of technical knowledge. I strive to bring cohesive, people focused perspective to projects, with the ability for swift iterations rooted in testing and feedback to deliver a superior product.
Having worked in both independent freelance and full-time capacity, I take professional pride in my organizational skills, fluid integration with teams, and ease of collaboration. Through working with remote clients and teammates I have developed excellent communication skills, both in person and digitally.
When not working, I enjoy rock climbing, pursuing Functional Programming further in Haskell, and playing chess with friends.
- BFA Graphic Design @ CalArts, US
- BTEC National Diploma in Graphic Design @ Croydon College, UK
- React, Redux, D3, Node
- UX/UI design
- Docker deployment workflows
- Versed in Sketch as well as all Adobe CS applications
- Project management, including writing project briefs and outsourcing work to freelancers
- Digital print production, press checks, screenprinting, and letterpressing
- Fluent in Georgian, English, and Russian. Currently studying French
- Datalogue (Present)
- Cord Blood Registry
- Machine Project
- British Georgian Chamber of Commerce
- SMOG Design, Inc.
- and others